July 16, 23, 30, August 6, 13, 20, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: May 7, 2010.
2. Mortgagors: Nathan R. Anderson and Jodi L. Anderson.
3. Mortgagees: Northern State Bank of Thief River Falls.
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on May 10, 2010, as Document Number 190936, in the Office of the County Recorder, Pennington, County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: No assignments.
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 2500505180
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lots Nineteen (19) and Twenty (20) and the North 3.5 feet (N. 3.5’) of Lot Eighteen (18), Block Eight (8), Porter’s Addition to the City of Thief River Falls.
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens)
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 310 Arnold Avenue South, Thief River Falls, MN, 56701.
other foreclosure data
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the transaction agent, residential mortgage servicer, and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02.
The transaction agent’s mortgage identification number, if stated on the Mortgage.
X is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Northern State Bank of Thief River Falls, MN.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Northern State Bank of Thief River Falls, MN.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $60,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $59,247.54.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Pennington County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 2, 2014, 10:00 a.m., at Lobby of Pennington County Law Enforcement Center, City of Thief River Falls, State of Minnesota.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on March 2, 2015.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
DATE: July 7, 2014
Name of Mortgagee:
Northern State Bank of Thief River Falls
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee:
Michael L. Jorgenson
CHARLSON & JORGENSON, P.A.
119 Second Street West
P.O. Box 506
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
Atty. Reg. No. 186144